Monday, April 10, 2006

Masters Ponderances

  • Do the male caddies get jealous that Fanny Sunnesson or any other female caddies can get away with rolling the coverall pants legs up to cool down the "boiler suits" a bit?
  • Phil's two drivers got me wondering: has a golfer has ever tried carrying two different putters for different length putts or would that just totally mess with his head and only make any putting problems worse?
  • "They say" seems to have become an integral part of the phrase, "They say the Masters doesn't begin until the back nine on Sunday."
  • You may notice I pulled my tiers down. I imagine people probably think they are pretty silly, and I've just been tracking them for my own amusement anyways. It figures that the week after I pull them down something interesting happens. Ernie Els and Sergio Garcia have finally fallen into the same tier as Jim Furyk and David Toms.
  • The Masters was nice and all, but it just didn't live up to the hype this year. ESPN's Jason Sobel summed it up pretty well here.

No comments: