Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Scramble-Up 14

First off, I am absolutely thrilled that Geoff Ogilvy is now a major champion although I certainly wasn't looking for anything as ugly as the way everyone else handled that 18th hole. I hadn't been that on the edge of my seat since Phil's 2004 Masters. That's how much I was rooting for Geoff this year. (Okay, I'll admit he was my second choice after David Howell tanked on Friday, but still.) I have a good quote from Monty that sums up this Open quite well, but it will have to wait until Friday's Mini-Crostic as the winner gets the honors.

Here's what Geoff Ogilvy had to say half way through the U.S. Open:


_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

.

I

F

E

L

E

M

C

A

D

E

E

E

H

A

I

G

H

N

F

U

H

E

E

G

D

O

O

E

N

S

I

T

O

I

G

N

S

H

T

I

N

Y

O

T

S

I

N

R

T

H

W

R

R

O

U

T

T

N

U

T

Y

U

T

Y

O

No comments: